Openness and honesty from all users are essential for this site to be as beneficial as humanly possible. But that means everyone needs to abide by some basic courtesies.
- Be as polite as you would be if you were in the same room as someone.
- This isn't the place to sell things or push political opinions. No posting of links.
- Focus on the problem, not the person. Personal criticism won't be tolerated.
- We do not moderate so rely on users to tell us about anything they feel contravenes these guidelines or basic human decency
- If you are responding to a request for help then make sure that whatever advice you offer is guided by a well-meaning heart.
- Swearing is not necessary - there's always another word you can use.
- Anything illegal, or inciting illegality, or hateful in any way to any group will be removed immediately and, if deemed necessary, reported to law enforcement authorities.